Saturday, August 9, 2014

Something new happening with Temple of Darkness

Hey guys, Samyaza here.  First off, I want to thank every one of my readers in the last few weeks who have supported my zine and made it grow faster than I even imagined it would.  Second, this blog reviews only bands that submit their material to us.  We do not go out, find material, and review it without the bands consent, we always ask them to submit it to us if they are interested.  With that being said, I would like to thank each and every band, label, or PR agency that has contacted us about getting your material reviewed.  I wouldn't be able to do this without you guys and I am extremely grateful to be able to listen to your amazing music.

Now that that is out of the way, I would like to bring up a new thing I will be starting here at Temple of Darkness.  I am going to call it the Weekly 3 and what I will be doing with the Weekly 3 is I will highlight 3 albums that I have been listening to non-stop in the last week.  The albums will be from a number of different genres, not just black metal.  This will give me a chance to write in a style that is more free and without restrictions, plus I will get to promote a few of my favorite albums along the way.  These Weekly 3 articles will pop up once a week (DISCLAIMER: I am sure that somewhere down the line, I will miss a week!) around Saturday or Sunday and will feature albums from some bigger name bands, along with some obscure gems that I listen to, or have even reviewed in the past!  It is going to be a massive clusterfuck of different genres and styles, so I hope you will enjoy and check out some of my favorites!  The first Weekly 3 will be posted momentarily!

No comments:

Post a Comment